Social Media & Content Marketeer Netherlands & Belgium
**Requirement fluency in Dutch**
(40 hours a week, based in Amsterdam)
Creating content for the Absolut Vodka Instagram channel, kickstarting the Malibu Snapchat campaign, managing the influencers for Monkey47, talking with the Havana Club Facebook fans; if this makes you enthusiastic then this might be the job for you.
As an experienced Social Media & Content Marketeer for Pernod Ricard Netherlands & Belgium you are the voice of our brands on social media. You easily switch between different brand identities and tones of voice.
You are driven by executing content concepts and reaching objectives. You know how to drive the conversation with the consumer like nobody else, creating reach & engagement for our brands.
Producing a strong social media plan, creating engaging content, setting up effective social advertising strategies and generating successful activations; you will work closely with the brand managers and our agency partners reporting to the Digital & Media manager.
• The co-development and execution of the social media strategy
• Creating video and photo content (produce your and/or with agency)
• Community management
• Social media advertising campaign set-up and optimization
• Managing our influencer marketing tools
• The analysis and optimization of all our social media & content efforts
Social media and content are not just your work, but also your passion!
• A finished bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing/Digital media;
• A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in either Social Media and/or content;
• Strong affinity with photography and producing content;
• Experience with the use of Photoshop and video-editing tools;
• Experience on agency side is a bonus;
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
• Always looking for the newest trends and translate these effortlessly to our social media channels;
• Analytically strong and able to translate to solid actions;
• Curious and creative;
• An independent and entrepreneurial project manager;
• Ambitious and always looking for ways to improve yourself and your;
A diverse and inspiring job with a premium portfolio of beautiful brands. A market conform salary, excellent secondary terms of employment and career opportunities nationally and internationally. Your position will be based from one of the most creative hotspots of Amsterdam: the NDSM werf. Because you work for the Netherlands and Belgium you will be travelling to our Brussels office at least once a month.
This job is mine!
Then send your creative CV, motivation letter and portfolio to recruitmentNL@pernod-ricard.com.
Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod. The Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralized organization, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. The strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.