Worldwide, Groupe Pernod Ricard is co-leader in the field of wine and distilled drinks. Pernod Ricard Nederland B.V. is the Dutch marketing- and sales organization, which is part of the Group Pernod Ricard. Our consumers buy and enjoy our brands through various channels such as bars, liquor stores, supermarkets and cash and carry. Our most renowned brands include Malibu, Jameson, ABSOLUT, Chivas Regal and Jacob’s Creek. We aspire to impart leadership in which collaboration, agility, entrepreneurship and responsibility take center stage.
For the Finance department we are currently looking for a:
As Business Analyst you will be a business partner acting as a challenger for the Management Team and the Sales department to ensure Pernod Ricard Nederland reaches its company objectives. In this role you will report to the Controlling and Strategic projects Manager.
Analyze the global performance of Pernod Ricard Nederland:
– Provide meaningful analysis, documents and presentations to support the business (volume, Net Sales, Net Margin, marketing investments, Structure costs) per channel and brand;
– Monthly update of actual performance vs targets, tracking of risks & opportunities and follow-up of margin evolution per brand / client.
Prepare performance analysis:
– To support decisions for local Management;
– To prepare monthly financial report fort the Pernod Ricard Group;
– Ad hoc analysis such as launch of new products, promotion efficiency, customer/ brand performance.
Budget and estimate preparation and monitoring
– Build financial analysis to support decision and active participation in regular business review meeting with Sales and Marketing departments;
– Supports the financial processes and timetables consistent with overall requirements from Pernod Ricard Group;
– Coordinate data requirements from within the department and from all other areas of the business (marketing, sales, management team, finance director);
– Prepare the budget presentation for PR EMEA & LATAM region.
– In coordination with Sales, Trade Marketing and Marketing departments, develop and share on a regular basis analysis on promotions;
– Work on improving promotional analysis and efficiency.
Customers conditions monitoring
– Regular monitoring and update of customers conditions and level of accruals in close collaboration with Sales department, and management of financial implications within ERP;
– Support for accounting department during closing process.
– Update of reports and checking data within available BI tools in collaboration with IT.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
– Master degree (Management, Business administration);
– Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English;
– Knowledge of finance tools (Hyperion, Cognos, Qlik, Navision) is an advantage;
– Industry knowledge (or FMCG) is a plus.
– Strong analytical skills;
– Commercial and business aware;
– Structured and a planner;
– Influential communicator;
– Ownership, entrepreneurship, creativity, international mindset, strong sense of ethics and desire to personal develop;
– Excellent computer skills including MS Excel;
– Working experience in FMCG and/or Finance (controlling business analysis or audit).
Hillary Step is taking care of the first screening and first interviews. Through the website of Hillary Step you find the contact details of Consultant Anne Fleur.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.