Absolut Vodka is one of the most famous vodkas in the world. Launched in the US in 1979, it completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife. Absolut is part of the popular culture since the times in which Andy Warhol and Keith Haring portraited it in their works. By being a pioneer in supporting equality in nightlife, Absolut has become one of the leading purpose driven lifestyle brand that recently expressed itself via partnerships with major festival like Amsterdam Dance Event and Tomorrowland.
Absolut Vodka is part of Pernod Ricard, the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod. The Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. The strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
For the Marketing department we are currently looking for a:
We are looking for a highly talented and creative marketer who is willing to join us in further building the Absolut Vodka and Havana Club Rum in The Netherlands. If you have a passion for marketing, lifestyle and purpose driven brands no look further. The Brand Manager will develop strategies that drive growth and brand equity in the Netherlands and launch campaigns in media and off – and on-premise channels. You are a true team player and naturally work together cross function to execute your plans.
Responsible for developing annual and 3-year brand plans for Absolut Vodka and Havana Club Rum and align this with key stakeholders. The strategic brand planning requires strong analytical skills and data driven thinking, an excellent understanding of the marketing mix and creativity to think out of the box. You can translate the positioning, vision and goals of the brand into actionable and relevant marketing activities. You seek for synergies in planning with the Brand Companies and other Pernod Ricard market companies.
-You take full ownership of the brands, are accountable for your results and be the point of contact towards all stakeholders.
-Your proven project management skills help you executing your campaigns. You align timings with stakeholders, anticipate on bottlenecks and have advanced communication skills to make
– You have the ownership of the P&L and accountability for the financial results of the brand.
– You manage the A&P budget and decide for the most efficient and effective allocation.
– You are continuously up to date on the financial-, market- and media-performance of the brand.
– 3 to 5 years of working experience in Brand Management, preferably within a FMCG environment.
– Level of education: University (of applied sciences).
– English fluent spoken and written, Dutch will be a plus.
– You travel up to 20% of the time. The position is based in Amsterdam but will require participation to events, store checks and meetings inside/outside Amsterdam or The Netherlands and
outside normal office hours.
– Strong brand sensitivity with a passion for trends and consumer understanding.
– Think strategic and translates this into actionable plans.
– Drive for results.
– Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
– Project management skills with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities.
– Autonomous and a self-starter.
– Analytical skills and comfortable with working with numbers.
Are you interested ?
Send us your cv and letter of motivation, following this link sollicitatiepagina